Schuh’s Annotated Bio-Bibliography


Return to main Biobliography page

VIENNA K.K. HOF-MINERALIEN-KABINETT.

(1851 – )

Around 1748, formed part of the private collection of the Sovereign, and was known as the {\nsl Hofnaturalien Kabinet}. In 1851, it was established as a separated institution. In 1877, incorporated in the {\nsl Kaiserlich-Koenigliches Naturhistorisches Hofmuseum}.

Das K.K. Hof-Mineraliencabinet in Wien. (Wien, 18-).
See under: Hochstetter, Ferdinand Von.

1. German, 1873.
Übersicht der Sammlungen | des | K.K. Mineralogischen Cabinets. | [ornate rule] | Das k.k. mineralogische Cabinet befindet sich in der k.k. Hofburg, | Augustinergang. - Es ist dem Publikum geöffnet jeden Mittwoch | und Samstag von 10-1 Uhr. | [Vingette labeled, "Meteorstein von Knyahinya."] | [rule] | Wien. | Aus der kaiserlich-königlichen Hof- und Staatsdruckerei | 1873.

8°: xii, 111 p., map.

Very scarce. Third edition? Catalog of the collection of the Hof-mineral cabinet in Vienna.

Bibliographical references: NUC: 636, 552.

.
DutchEnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseSpanish